Friday, September 9, 2016

Review: Gundam Assault Kingdom Kampfer A

I've had this sitting around for a while -- since the last round of Gundam Converge reviews -- and I'm finally reviewing it.  This is one of my favorite Gundam designs, so I'm interested to see what the final result is.

Box.  I bought this at Barnes & Noble for $9.95.



Instructions.  On the inside of the box again.









Parts.  The hands and the Mine Whip come attached to sprues.  Be careful assembling the whip as the attachment points are tight and can easily be snapped off.



Assembled.  All of the joints have a decent range of motion.






Equipped.  So it has a shotgun (2Rd), whip (2Rh), and two rockets (SSR2).  There are more removable pieces but I wouldn't really designate them as "Attachments".








The Questions:
Is it below, at, or above $10 per Frame?  At.  (0)

Is it a good size to use in a game?  Yes.  It's a little larger than the Chub.  (+5)
How many parts does it have to represent systems?  Two.  (0)
Does it have enough parts you can remove to represent White Dice damage?  Yes.  (+5)
Score: +10 (A-).  It needs a few more pieces to have a better score.

No comments:

Post a Comment